AVIC411.com

and why not this finally ?

more and more, seeing the succes of appradio....i think about this solution in long term...transfert sound by bluetooth and use induction wireless charger...and xcarlink steering wheel...

do you think double din radio's will continue to stand on market when you can have 90% of the fonctions in a thin large screen tablet...??

Transfer sound by bluetooth to what? My wife said the same thing about using a mini in her car, I told her there's nothing to drive the speakers. You still need a head unit to take the sound output and process, amplify, and deliver to the speakers. It's definitely do-able but the price point would be a lot higher considering the iPad isn't really a head unit.

transfert sound bluetooth to a basic input amplifier....linked to the speakers....

and seems that xcarlink bluetooth device let the steering wheel control fonctions available for apple device...

the only thing that would be less , is the radio AM FM fonctions...

exemple of bluetooth transfert sound device

you're right in one point....the better "easy" adaptation, is appradio itself....

but, i would easily forget about fm radio too ...doing like the volkswagen passat cc....when it's about listen radio....honestly i listen more my mp3....