AVIC411.com

2012 update for F10, F20, F30, F920, F930

Hello,

I am chasing an update CNSD-310FM for my F10BT (Australia), as is has not been done since install and my maps are getting pretty outdated.

Has anyone got the update/uploaded it somewhere, there is copies of every region available online except ours.

I would be willing to pay a fee if anyone can help!   $200 for an update is steep for a unit I paid $3K for :)

Many thanks.

Daveallo

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

know someone commercial reference maps 2013?, could be CNSD-420FM?

The 2013 European map update pack reference  is T1000-20496 as Nitram already said in his post.

Pioneer T1000-20494

The new Update Europa 2013 for Pioneer AVIC-F10BT, F20BT, F920BT, F9210BT, F9220BT Is there anything in use?

Greetings Nitram

Info:

(The Update Europa 2013 for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT is this one T1000-20496)

There's a few tweaks here and there but nothing major. Reverse camera now has the grid on it if you want it.

Maps themselves visually look the same. Definitely been updated a lot. Routing seems to have been improved slightly as well.

Overall a good update to the unit.

There's a few tweaks here and there but nothing major. Reverse camera now has the grid on it if you want it.

Maps themselves visually look the same. Definitely been updated a lot. Routing seems to have been improved slightly as well.

Overall a good update to the unit.

but for example when you get a motorway exit, the map is divided into two?, or continue as before with a screen?

To be honest I can't remember. Only used it for 3 days before I upgraded to the 950DAB and even then not sure I used the nav side of it. It's in the missus' car now so will try have a look at some point.

because when you have seen the interface says something here, so we'll know if it's worth upgrading. thanks