AVIC411.com

PANDORA Oh how you frustrate me....

So I'm a little surprised I don't see anyone else complaining about the Pandora app for the Appradio. I don't know if most people just don't use it or what..But how has Pioneer done nothing to fix this issue yet? Ever since I got the Appradio (which was like 6-7 months ago) The Pandora app will go black randomly and then come back on, though music is never interrupted. But now not only does it randomly go black, but it also will re-launch the Appradio app and bring back the home screen. So I have to tap the Pandora app to get it to pop up on the screen again...then shortly later the cycle begins again....I am getting so frustrated with this and the other issues this headuint has as well...Has anyone found a better replacement for the Appradio cause I am sick of it.. :/

If you're looking for a solution from this forum, more information is needed. You didn't mention what phone you're using and if you're on the latest firmware for your phone, the AppRadio App, the App Radio itself, and the Pandora App. Is it the AppRadio 1 (version 1 or 2) or AppRadio 2?

My AppRadio 2 is on the latest firmware, as is my iPhone 4S, AppRadio App, and Pandora App for iPhone. I use Pandora more than I use the iPod, or any other music source for that matter. It works flawlessly.

That being said, I will eventually dump the 4S for another phone and my worry is whether or not my AppRadio 2 will be obsolete.

Oh really? I was under the impression that this was an issue for everyone! Would be great if there is a solution out there. Here are my specs:

• AppRadio 1
  • iPhone 4 running version 5.1.1
  • Latest AppRadio app version
  • Latest Pandora app version
  • Jailbroken and using the latest AppRadio Extension

Thanks!