AVIC411.com

It would be nice if everyone would speak english so that we all can benefit from this forum. Without Google translate I have no idea of what information is shared in some of the topics. Neither can i participate without being able to write in a language unknown to me and this renders my knowledge these products to nought.

I would say that English is the "world" language and as such it would be to our benefit to use it.

If privacy is a concern we always have the option of email.

P.S English is NOT my native language. I had, just like everyone else, to learn how to write and speak it in school.

toka", be sure that if the info is important, it will be said in english, but for the moment, as you see, nothing special to tell more.

with Dejan, we have translated some software language and so from sserhy with his great app "appradio plus" !!

When we have info, be sure we share it.

Mike de caro did something fantastic too !! but now, all is on the "pause"...due to the end of the world the 21th :P

We gave idea to try to do something with apple tv or airplay system, Dudeman is on that try, and hope soon will show if it works, but his first try with hdmi connector, is not bad :)

Don't worry, let people speak the language they feel more easy to go ahead in an idea...because for these christmas time...i don't see something new....

you can find some app or info, typing "carrozzeria" instead of appradio in google, you'll see some works from the "japs" :)

They speak the language that i want ! If you not agree dont read text or change forum to find information !

ET SI T PAS CONTENT JE M'EN BRANLE !

Jel si cuo ??????

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I have no idea if the guy is serious or not. Well, well..communication is not for everyone. No wonder we're not getting anywhere....

Every once in a while, Google translate drops down from above and asks if I want it to translate the page, which I do. But it doesn't do it all the time. I too would prefer english, but understand that great thoughts can get lost in translation. I surmise that if I don't see english written, then it isn't really a forum comment, but a "public" private message not meant for me as a non developer?