AVIC411.com

Custom Z1 Install.... Cadillac DTS!!!

Well I finally got the install complete. Thanks to Unique Whips in New York for their custom fiberglass bezel, Circuit City's installers (Derek), and others. It looks damn near factory.... which is what I was shooting for! Bolted to the dash with flush head titanium bolts, steel cable, and locking dash kit. And its all protected by the newely installed Viper 5900SST w/ Remote Start, backup sirens, proximity sensor, and spare batteries!!! PROPS to those that made it happen......

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

Eh, I paid $2,000 shipped for the Z1/Ipod Adapter/Bluetooth Adapter. About $300 for the bezel, and another $200 for the install. So roughly I'm $2,500 deep.....

But thanks for the compliments.... I really appreciate it! I can't wait for the L7's, amps, and tint to go in... 8)

Next: Install a Z1 in the pickup in the garage! ;)

HAHAHA... Yeah my lil' guy would be too happy... :D I just picked up a AVIC-D2 for my Expedition though. So we'll get that put in hopefully in the coming weeks. The wife mainly drives it and gets lost ALL THE TIME!!! So it'll atleast get her home, lol!!!