AVIC411.com

Upcoming Z1 install: What else do I need?

So I'm getting a Z1 installed into my CX-7 in the next week or so...

I'm also getting the XM receiver, iPod adapter and Bluetooth adapter installed at the same time... Probably the license plate cam as well, I wanna see what they have first before I say "go"...

I plan on having them do ducatiboy's grounding-bypass and also wire up my steering wheel audio controls to the Z1 the best they can...

I need to decide where to put the mic too right?

I was hoping to hear from you all if there are any concerns or issues or extra "things" I should be looking out for before they begin?

Anything else I should have the installer do now rather than later, to avoid any "gotchas"?

Thanks...

it looks like you have all your bases covered. If you ever want to add another input via ipbus you can catch it at the xm or ipod adaptor so no need to pull the deck. Usually, we (my shop) drop all addt cable to the floor board in case the customer comes back later. in your case, the only thing I dont see you using is the av inputs. i would drop a pair and tie them off under the dash or kick panel area in case you ever want to add a game system or video ipor etc.