AVIC411.com

Lol, he means Silverado SS... its a Chevy truck... I know this because they came stock with Bose, and my ex-gf's asshole brother has one... always talking about how he thinks the "SSS" is "WAAAY faster" than my mercedes... Yeah right buddy...

Carry on... as you were..

And to answer your question, you just need to uninstall your N1, and buy a D1/D2/D3 or an X1. They're double din and don't use a hideaway unit. They work pretty much the same way and have pretty much the same features, but are double din. The X1 is like super crazy top of the line. The D2 would be a good replacement I think.

And to answer your question, you just need to uninstall your N1, and buy a D1/D2/D3 or an X1. They're double din and don't use a hideaway unit. They work pretty much the same way and have pretty much the same features, but are double din. The X1 is like super crazy top of the line. The D2 would be a good replacement I think.

The AVIC-X1 isnt a top of the line product. it is only the European version of the AVIC-N1. the x1 comes with the CNDV-40MT European maps

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/arch ... index.html

OK. So then what is the difference between the D series and the N series?

I didn't think the D played DVD's. I want all the fuctions that I have now.