AVIC411.com

On z110 to z140 where is sys.txt and speedcam to enable ?

Hi all

I don't know if it's possible but i would like to edit sys.txt of IGO ( on avic z110 to z140 ) and especially i don't know Where it is :). My objective is to enable the speedcam with the last update found on this site ( 4.0x eu for z110 aka f10bt original ). I have tried to look in the folder of the last update ( CNSD-310FM EU 2012 ) but each file is compressed and there is a lot of files! (106 files ).

So where is sys.txt if it exist ?

Or How to re-enable the speedcams ? 'Cause i lost them with the update ...

AND finaly the french tts is not present with the last update ( CNSD-310FM EU 2012 ), is it possible to add them after the update ?

Actually i 've downgraded to Cnsd-210... eu AND i 've retrieved the french tts

But Still no speedcams, I think there are disabled in some config file ? But which one ? :)

Thanks

OK, I'm confused - maybe in EU it's different than US/CAN (I don't think so) -- but the AVIC Z1x0-BT doesn't run IGO software. Unless one on the hacks on Condi's thread has gotten around the problem of opening the GPS device, I don't think it is even possible. Then - I could be wrong. That happens :oops: I normally don't reply when I can't be of help - but you're repeated posts with no replies had me wondering WTF is this about!

Hi RonS

Thanks for your help and you are right, this is not IGO Like F9XX or other :(. But i have successfull to re-upgrade to CNSD-310FM EU 2012 and getting back my French TTS. :)

For that i have uncompressed "/Update/NDATA/NDATA.001" from "CNSD-210FM EU 2012" and i have mounted it with "ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver"

then i have make a copy of "X:/NDATA/TTSData/FRF" (where "x" is a virtual drive, this folder contained my french tts)

to my SD card in some folder and with "supertestmod" (found on this site) then, I was made a copy of this this folder which contained my tts's files to "NDATA/TTsData" on AVIC

Now it's ok for the french tts's voice.

It remains the SpeedCams Problem :), i don't know how to re-enable this function. :(

there was another similar topic in the 2012 EU updated thread. Some extra TTS languagues are provided on a dvd which may be part of the full legitimate update (but not included in the update that is provdided in the thread). The procedure seemed to be putting extra language files on a certain folder in SD card, inserting, and the unit would allow you to import them.

I saw this post from frisk also:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/25610-tts-voice-files/#entry259671