AVIC411.com

Looks somewhat like this _ / I think

Yeah. the one that would flip it down for 10 seconds if it were open. Sometimes instead of displaying the time on my N1, it displays "--:--". Then often if I open it for a minute or two and close the screen again, it'll display the correct time... Weird eh?

Very weird. Which software are you using? I remember when the N1 came out, the clock on the sub display didn't work from 8-10 every night and displayed --:-- during that time. The clock worked fine on the map screen though. Was just a bug in the software that they fixed in the second or third version

Yeah. the one that would flip it down for 10 seconds if it were open. Sometimes instead of displaying the time on my N1, it displays "--:--". Then often if I open it for a minute or two and close the screen again, it'll display the correct time... Weird eh?

Very weird. Which software are you using? I remember when the N1 came out, the clock on the sub display didn't work from 8-10 every night and displayed --:-- during that time. The clock worked fine on the map screen though. Was just a bug in the software that they fixed in the second or third version

Huh, that might be it- I'm using 40 discs, v1.1. I have the 50s and 60 discs so maybe i'll try that, but I keep downgrading to 40s so that I can watch movies on long drives lol