AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

talk to Ace @ x4016 when you call 1-800-388-2911...he's pretty friendly and helpful

Called CF again (9:30 PST) - maybe I'm not getting the most "in the know" CF agents b/c this guy said he had no indication that they had gotten the shipment in today...and told me to check back in a few more hours.

jaytrey, you must have gotten a good CF agent if you were able to know your exact position in the queue!

I can't wait to get my iPod connector and wiring harness on 3/8! Imagine the fun I'll have with those!

Brent

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i asked him on friday how many have been bought and were on backorder and he said he knew a trick to find it and he told me i was in hte 20's and he was like, im very sure that you will get yours within the next shipment because im sure we will get more than 20+....

looks like he's not THAT knowledgeable after all. hahaha

I don't want to have a riot ensue, but here's some info I got from Ace at Crutchfield around 5pm PST:

He said that the ETA of 3/6/07 is usually pretty close - but said in this case, they may get the shipment late tonight, or maybe within the next day or two.

Then, here's the controversial part - he said he checked with his supervisor to see where I stood with my order and whether or not I'd get in on this next shipment. He said that yes, my order would be shipped out as soon as this next batch of avic-d3's came in. I placed my order the morning of 3/4/07 (sunday).

I'm not sure what to believe; I guess I'll just wait for the shipping confirmation email...

Brent

I JUST talked to CS (Rob) @ CF, and this is what he exactly said:

"Thank you. Currently, the back ordered items still have an ETA for today. It's possible we've received a shipment late in the day so we haven't been able to check in and process the back orders."

I still have my hopes up for tomorrow.