AVIC411.com

Anyone know how to access all of the menus on AppRadio2? For instance, how do you access the dimmer feature (for when the headlights are turned on)? I'd like to adjust that since it dims too dark for me, but the menu provides no feedback on where that setting is. The Keyboard and Picture Adjustment settings are greyed out and inaccessible - anyone know how to access those? And under System Reset, the OK button is greyed out so the radio can't be reset. Is this a programming feature?

Go to the second page and press the OFF icon (it will turn the appradio off), then turn the radio back on by clicking the screen and the menu is fully accessible. As soon as you go to the iPod, Radio, Pandora or AppMode, some of the menus will be unavailable. Seems like a bug to me but this worked for me!

Well about a week ago, the menus started working and now I can access everything. I think it's all about how I connect the phone after I start the car. Instead of unlocking my phone after I connect, I unlock before I connect and when I see the Appradio app launch on the phone, then I run through the prompts on the radio screen. One day I just happened to connect in that order and when I went to use the phone, I saw that the dialpad was accessible and I could get to the other menus. Since I've been connecting in that order, it's worked without a hitch.

Go to the second page and press the OFF icon (it will turn the appradio off), then turn the radio back on by clicking the screen and the menu is fully accessible. As soon as you go to the iPod, Radio, Pandora or AppMode, some of the menus will be unavailable. Seems like a bug to me but this worked for me!

I'll try the OFF method today and see if that does it for me as well.