AVIC411.com

Come Check My z1 installed in infiniti G35 coupe..

after a month..i finally gathered all the parts i need for this converstion, I finally got it done today..everything Works soo great..the Bluetooth is cool ..and i havent get any complaint from the ppl i called..(no echo)..the Ipod adapter is just awesome..(i personally use random play all the time, and i think the speed is that bad).. ..but one thing i am curious about is that after the installation, my clock light is out... ...dunno how did that happen..and i bought a 0nOutput converter that the installer didnt install it..do i hv to install that piece?? and also..i think the place where they mounted the Mic is just great, what do you guys think?? any feedback? i will hv to ground the green wire tomorrow to make it looks clean..lol

post-4315-12872751736907_thumb.jpg

post-4315-12872751737593_thumb.jpg

post-4315-12872751738198_thumb.jpg

post-4315-12872751738944_thumb.jpg

post-4315-12872751739536_thumb.jpg

Why not? Just in case the passenger is going somewhere else :wink: . Looks good though.
lol very funny. I wonder if its possible to dump the Navi stuff on the HDD so the he could get 30G's of music on his Z1 seeing as he already has a Navi.

Any way the Z1's Navi is much better than the Infinity Navi in every way except that the Infinity has a better looking 3d/Birds eye view.