AVIC411.com

IP Bus maximum number of devices

Does anyone know the maximum number of IP bus devices the Z1 can support? Maybe it's in the manual, but I sure can't find it, and I've been searching the web for an hour, finding nothing.

I already have 2 IP bus devices, and somebody told me Pioneer head units only support 2 IP bus devices daisy chained, so I want to make sure that isn't right before I waste money on the TV tuner.

Wow. I use four so far and I would say you can do many more than that. Off the top of my head, I count XM, Sirius, Ipod adaptor, DVD changer, CD changer, TV tuner, plus one more you could add using the CDRB20 aux input, and two more using EXT1 and EXT2. Whoever told you it would only take two is an idiot, don't listen to them anymore.

Does anyone know the maximum number of IP bus devices the Z1 can support? Maybe it's in the manual, but I sure can't find it, and I've been searching the web for an hour, finding nothing.

I already have 2 IP bus devices, and somebody told me Pioneer head units only support 2 IP bus devices daisy chained, so I want to make sure that isn't right before I waste money on the TV tuner.