AVIC411.com

Avic F840BT not entering Testmode ?!

Hey

i just got a Chevrolet Captiva and in it was a Avic 840BT installed.

Somehow , i cannot get into testmode.

I copied the testmode folder and the MiTACAP Folder onto my MicroSD Card , but nothing happens.

if i download upgrades that are available from the Pioneer site, the upgrades work (from 4.0 to 4.01) for example.

The thing is, i don't know if this problem is testmode related , resp. my stupidity,  or due to the F840BT, since i really can't find any info about this device (seems to be an OEM for Chevrolet)

anyone who can help me ?

Thanks a lot in advance....

• 2 weeks later...

drpepper,
looks like you have wrong testmode for this model/series. Testmode for this does not involve a folder, but a single file on SD card called TESTMODE.KEY. Search around the forums for testmode.key. If you need to do copying of files, use my super testmode.key

• 2 weeks later...

If you can find "Condi's HACKMODE v2.21" that worked for me on my F840BT firmware v4.0.

I can't seem to find the thread again though. It seems difficult finding the right post on this forum. But information is here - you just need to be patient and spend some time searching, I guess! :D

Br,

• 1 year later...

drpepper,

looks like you have wrong testmode for this model/series. Testmode for this does not involve a folder, but a single file on SD card called TESTMODE.KEY. Search around the forums for testmode.key. If you need to do copying of files, use my super testmode.key

Hello i got the same problem with my avic F900BT

I have a backup of my system made Before I have a cracked version put on

but this cracked version is not good nothing get saved and the navigation area is in english.

I want to restore the backup but I dont come in the  test mode 

can you please help me?