AVIC411.com

NAV not working properly 940bt

I have a 940bt, when I'm using the NAV it shows me going in the wrong direction, down the wrong street. I cannot get it to work for the life of me. It has been in the car for 8 months and worked fine up until yesterday. Antenna is still in the same place, I haven't moved anything. I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Any clues?

Hi!

Was your car bumped? 

Just before last New Years we were parking. The car at the curb in front of friends. When a car slid sideways around the corner near their house and bumped the front of our car. Not much visible damage to our car. But our GPS acted up. The GPS prior to the accident worked flawlessly. The insurance paid for a service call for the GPS. According to the dealer they 'reset' it. That seemed to fix the problem.

Prior to the resetting the GPS had us a few streets over. 

Thanks

Hi!

Was your car bumped? 

Just before last New Years we were parking. The car at the curb in front of friends. When a car slid sideways around the corner near their house and bumped the front of our car. Not much visible damage to our car. But our GPS acted up. The GPS prior to the accident worked flawlessly. The insurance paid for a service call for the GPS. According to the dealer they 'reset' it. That seemed to fix the problem.

Prior to the resetting the GPS had us a few streets over. 

Thanks

Reset worked so far. Thanks for the info!

Just wondering if this was the actual NAV on the head unit or was this an app like Google Maps on the iPhone.  I am having the same problem when I am using Google Maps...  Even if I'm not outputting Google Maps to my head unit and leaving it on my phone.  My phone will show me going sideways down the street :(