AVIC411.com

I've just bought the SPH-DA100 and have an ipod touch and an iphone 5. Is it possible to have the ipod touch connected to the Appradio for music and apps (including sat nav) and use the bluetooth capability of the SPH-DA100 to connect my phone when ever I enter the car.

The ipod would more or less be mothing more than a storage device for the Appradio.

Works just fine for me.  I'm also trying to add tethering capabilities with MyWi from my iPhone 4S to the iPod, mainly for streaming Spotify radio and online playlists.  Not sure whether the Bluetooth option or WiFi hotspot will be better.  Bluetooth uses less battery, but I think automatic pairing/tethering may be easier with the WiFi hotspot option.

One tip I learned from vic256, install Activator from Cydia and have the iPod unlock whenever it receives power and then lock when power is cut.  That way, you can leave the iPod in the car and won't be running its battery down any more than it has to.