AVIC411.com

Hello i have just purchased a DAH100 and understand that it dosent do what i tought it would do.

Anyways the most importent thing for me is to have the head unit play spotify (or any other audio via 3.5mm or whatever cable possible) if its possible to control it on the headunit its great. if not its ok anyways.

So what do i need to do?

I have both Iphone 4s and 5. I prefer if i can use the 5 but if not i use the 4s.

Thanks

David

With both headunits you can listen to spotify. (I so with they made their app appradio friendly) 

On a 4s just plug it in and press play. The music will come out of the speakers fine

On a 5 you need to get the necessary cables first if you haven't yet, plug it into the radio, wait till the top bar is no longer blue, press the apps button then press ignore on both the appradio and the iphone. Then you press play. Sounds overtly complicated but for me it takes about 3 seconds to do everything written above.