AVIC411.com

Hello,

I have been a long time reader on this page. I started way back when the avic f700bt, and this site has helped me alot with troubleshooting. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been slowly upgrading my car with new audio hardware. I installed the Avic x940bt, along with the HD tuner, Traffice tuner, VGA Adapter, Pioneer slim line sub...I am now broke!

Anyway...last night I installed the VGA Adapter (CD-IV-202NAVI) to hook up my iphone5. And i cannot find any support for this device? It is setup correctly as far as i know. The Cable is plugged into the back of the head unit and the other end into the CD IV202NAVI, I tapped a power line and ground wire and pluged that into the unit, and the VGA Cable and Lightning cable are plugged into the Apple VGA Adapter...

I was able to get video, but no audio comes out of the head unit. Audio only comes out of the Iphone. Also the Pandora, and aha apps are shown, but when I click on them, it says IPod not connected, and that it isnt authorized.

The lightning cable works because it charges the Iphone when plugged in.

Anyone know of a fix to get audio with the CD IV202NAVI?

post-81448-0-95767500-1368105489_thumb.jpg

post-81448-0-16388500-1368105491_thumb.jpg

post-81448-0-81730700-1368105491_thumb.jpg

post-81448-0-43199500-1368105492_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone figured this out yet? I've got almost the same issue, but i cannot even get video. The iPhone5 knows its plugged in and sends video out the lightning cable, so I am not missing any setting on the phone, but the Head unit just isn't either setup properly or seeing anything from the vga adapter. I really don't know what else to check because the setup is so simple it's beyond me how it can not be working. I went from the iPhone4s to the 5 and the 4s worked perfectly. I watched Netflix all day long, but now, after switching phones and installing the needed new adapters and cable, no video or audio. Anyone?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...