AVIC411.com

might be a stupid question, but need help!

Ok im doing some prep work with my headunit to harness, doing some crimping....for my 96 civic harness to the wires on the avic n3, the only wires i have left im confused about crimping is the red 12volt ignition switch and the orange wire thats for dash illumination, the yellow which is 12volt battery constant, and the black chassis to ground wire.

I have the red and orange wires from the pioneer wire harness with the fuse resistors, do i connect the red wire w/ resistor to the red on the civic harness? do i also do the same thing with the orange wire with the fuse resistor to the orange wire on the civic harness? What do i do with the black ground wire, the yellow wire 12volt constant from the civic harness?

i guess i find this a tad confusing mainly because the avic n3 manual has the specific speaker left and right, rears, + , - wire setups in a small box in the installation manual but makes no mention of the wires i mentioned above....

help!

also the ground wire for the civic harness....since its so short....am i able to splice into another ground wire to ground that black wire from the harness? meaning.....the avic n3 with the 2 ground wires to the ring terminal which im supposed to ground to the car....can i splice into that group of wires and add the ground wire from the civic harness?

also the ground wire for the civic harness....since its so short....am i able to splice into another ground wire to ground that black wire from the harness? meaning.....the avic n3 with the 2 ground wires to the ring terminal which im supposed to ground to the car....can i splice into that group of wires and add the ground wire from the civic harness?

so long as its a good ground, I am sure you can