AVIC411.com

avic-z1 prices

be prepared to spend close to 2,000 for everything....

If you choose to try and find one for "The Cheapest" you are going to waste a lot of time searching and you will be running a high risk of getting scammed. I have no reccomendations for you on where to buy, other than be very careful. It's a very expensive item with a very high demand. this is a perfect recipe for scammers. I did what you did (price shopping) for about 2 months before I bought and it turrned out to be a complete waste of time. I ended up buying from a random company that only had one, but was totally legit. I paid 1,700 plus shipping so right around 1,800. I'm very happy with my purchase. good luck man

• 2 weeks later...

Be sure and do a good search if you're looking on the internet for the best deals. I tried 2 sites (not going to spam names... but you can email me and ask if you like) that I believe TRIED to scam me. Luckily I have a good bank and got my payment back in decent time.

Here's the point. If the site offeres a too good to be true price... most of the time it is... too good to be true. If the site does not accept cards and offers cash only purchasing... come on now. Who doesn't take cards these days? If the site has no reviews anywhere on the net and does not have a profile with the BBB... it might be a scam site. Even good legit businesses have some sort of rating with the BBB. it is understandable if it's abrand new site... but I don't want to be a test customer...

All in all, I try to stick with sites that at least have reviews... lots of reviews. No sites will have perfect feedback... but at least if they have feedback... people are communicating with the company. That was my issue. I could not get the site to communicate with me. So, I placed a chargback and went with a more reputable (more expensive) site. Paid around 1500 for my Z1 in the end.

That's just my 2 cents.