AVIC411.com

Total NOOB here, and if this topic has been posted elsewhere I apologize. I was attempring to back up the system directory by copying files onto an SD card. After fussing around a bit I discovered I am unable to copy the files to the SD card. All else looks normal, however paste is greyed out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Total NOOB here, and if this topic has been posted elsewhere I apologize. I was attempring to back up the system directory by copying files onto an SD card. After fussing around a bit I discovered I am unable to copy the files to the SD card. All else looks normal, however paste is greyed out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Have you watched Jason's video?

Sounds like you haven't correcly selected the source file(s) to be pasted.  

I'm also assuming you are using pionara's "Super" testmode.key in the root of your SD. This is "Super" version is required only if you are running ver 4 software (Z140 features).

Have you watched Jason's video?

Sounds like you haven't correcly selected the source file(s) to be pasted.  

I'm also assuming you are using pionara's "Super" testmode.key in the root of your SD. This is required only if you are running ver 4 software (Z140 features).

Ron,

I must have watched that video 20 times. I repeated the steps over and over to no avail. Yes I am using testmode key. I have given up on it. I was attempting to bypass the splash warnings. Maybe I'll take that approach. I installed myself, moved the mute pin DOWN (not over) and grounded it. I ran the light green wire through the fire wall used a ground in the engine bay. I am able to access all settings however I get the warning screens with a dvd playing while moving and the annoying warning screens. I have scoured this avesome sight, any help would be great.