AVIC411.com

900bt - 700bt firmware and latest maps.

So explain how your sources are better? I know you're just trying to make some cash but I believe this forum is about sharing knowledge and helping each other out, end of the day most of us are doing it this way to save cash. 

For anyone reading along, there is jack shit wrong with the software I downloaded and posted links to. My units working better than it ever has, not lag, no crashes, nothing. Couldn't be happier with it

My source is better because I paid for it and had the nouse to make copies.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the firmware to breath life back into your f900 or f700bt that you bricked or is stuck in a loop? Well I have the files and the latest maps and the latest bluetooth software. Send me a 2 gb sd card and you will get the v4 firmware v3 bluetooth and the latest European maps plus instructions on what to do. Also have speed cameras if required. You do need a small amount of common sense and the ability to copy and paste computer files. All for a small donation of £15.

PM me if interested.

All files on this site are now either dead or corrupted, I could be your only hope.

Hi,

I have sent you a PM- very interested .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just bought this update on ebay for 10 bucks before I found it here.  It does have better maps and everything seems to run a bit smoother.  I just can't get my mic to work now.  My f900BT has been sitting for years, so I don't know if it's a hardware or software issue.  This is the first time I've done any mods to it.  Anyone who needs the software, just let me know where to upload it.  You guys are right.  Having some jerkoff charging for it is just taking advantage of the forum.  Thats what craigslist is for!!