I have an AVIC f940BT and an iPhone 3GS...I was willing touse the Musicsphere functionality therefore I downloaded the software from the Pioneer website and installed on my PC.
SW seems to work fine but when I launch the analysis of the music library it ends up in "finding" only 3 song out of the 1700 I have.
Strange is that the 3 songs then available for the playlist generation (that works) are the longest ones: one is 17mins the other two in the range of 40/50mins.
The two longests are relaxation music, while the 17mins one is a standard track out of an album added all at once to the library.
I have tried several solution but none was working. Here what I've done:
- remove the two longests from library -> it found only the 17mins
- remove also the 17mins from library -> it found nothing
- consolidate the entire library
- disinstall MusicSphere, update iTunes to latest version and reinstall Musicsphere
- copy all the mp3 source files in one directory (not the one in iTunes media), clear the music library and re-inport all the music
In addition, of course, I have checked the (POOR) MusicSphere guide and wrote to Pioneer support.....and the only feedback I received from this last one was "you need to have more than 100 tracks"....I have 1700
I hope some of you have some suggestion.
Thanks in advance