• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Marchengy

Marchengy
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hello all,

I have an AVIC f940BT and an iPhone 3GS...I was willing touse the Musicsphere functionality therefore I downloaded the software from the Pioneer website and installed on my PC.

SW seems to work fine but when I launch the analysis of the music library it ends up in "finding" only 3 song out of the 1700 I have.

Strange is that the 3 songs then available for the playlist generation (that works) are the longest ones: one is 17mins the other two in the range of 40/50mins.

The two longests are relaxation music, while the 17mins one is a standard track out of an album added all at once to the library.

I have tried several solution but none was working. Here what I've done:

- remove the two longests from library -> it found only the 17mins

- remove also the 17mins from library -> it found nothing

- consolidate the entire library

- disinstall MusicSphere, update iTunes to latest version and reinstall Musicsphere

- copy all the mp3 source files in one directory (not the one in iTunes media), clear the music library and re-inport all the music

In addition, of course, I have checked the (POOR) MusicSphere guide and wrote to Pioneer support.....and the only feedback I received from this last one was "you need to have more than 100 tracks"....I have 1700 :angry:

I hope some of you have some suggestion.

Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users