AVIC411.com

Avic - Z2 Arriving March 15

Just talked with the guy at Al and Ed's Autosound and he said my Z2 will be here and ready to install by March 15. This information is directly from his Rep at Pioneer. I Paid $1,995.00 for the unit and I cant wait to use this thing in my 2007 Tahoe.

Ty

Damm, $1,995.00?? I can't believe they would drop the price on a unit that is just coming into production. Thats great news for you. I hope they put the upgrade disks out soon for the rest of us.

• 3 weeks later...

sigh........ got some bad news this past weekend. Went up to the place where I purchased my z2 from (wanted to go ahead and throw in the bluetooth capabilty as well as steering wheel control) and got told that NOW they are saying mid April. However, I was told that the mid april time frame could be for their mass shipment, and that (depending on release date form Pioneer) that they can get single pre-ordered units ahead of the mass shipment date.

More to come im sure....... starting to get impatient though. I was hoping I could get my springs and my z2 installed around the same time. Oh well.... :roll: