AVIC411.com

Need a basic understanding..

Alright, I figured part of this out.. I know that I want CNDV-60MP for the 2006 maps.

Also, where does everyone in here get torrents at? I can't find anything to do with these discs anymore. I downloaded the 60mp disc a while back, but it was before I had a dvd burner and I forgot to save it when I changed computers.

Also, when burning large dvd iso files, do you have to have DVD+R's or -R? I have no idea what the difference between them is.

I'll buy a copy of a disc off of someone. East coast.

Yeah, most people haven't had much luck downloading the new maps. It is best if you got it here or from ebay. They will be back-up (burnt) copies but at least you will have them. I have seen people sell it from 10-40 dollars here, which i personally think isn't a bad offer.

For sure use DVD -R if you were to burn them. I have never had any issues with this format. The difference between DVD-R and DVD+R is a different standard. Just like blu-ray and HD DVD and how they couldnt agree on a standard there, only the differences arent as obvious as that.