AVIC411.com

Z120BT and iPhone 5S

I currently own an iPhone 4S, but was looking to get a 5S as my free upgrade.  I have searched the forums and saw pieces of information, but not necessarily the whole picture so I figured i'd start a new thread here and would ask.

Z120BT - What's the farthest I can go as far as updates go?  Will the Z140 be as far as it can go, or is there a possibility of going up to a Z150?  I wasn't sure if the hardware change was significant enough to where I wouldn't be able to do that.

iPhone 5S - So with the 4S I currently I have, I can use the docking cable.  Now we have this extra fancy pants Thunderbolt connector and I would have to buy something to get this one to work if I got my free iPhone 5S upgrade.  What kind of accessory do I need to get this working? I saw this item http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Smartphone-and-iPod-Cables/CD-IV202NAVI and saw that it was compatible with a Z140, but is that hardware or software compatibility?  In other words, could I get the Z140 update and use this accessory, or does the Z140 actually have different hardware from what I have that is necessary in order to get this to work?

Sorry for the lengthy post, I appreciate everyone's help, as always.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I really wanted to pick up an iPhone 5S since my 4S is starting to flake out, but I don't want to get a 5S and not have a way of maintaining compatibility. 

Would CD-IH202 or CD-IV202NAVI work with my head unit to provide compatibility to an iPhone 5S?

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I really wanted to pick up an iPhone 5S since my 4S is starting to flake out, but I don't want to get a 5S and not have a way of maintaining compatibility. 

Would CD-IH202 or CD-IV202NAVI work with my head unit to provide compatibility to an iPhone 5S?

The CD-IH202 would most likely work for you, however the only way to be sure is to get one and test it or call Pioneer and hope the person you speak to knows what they're talking about.