AVIC411.com

What bypass are you using for your AR3?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Go to your local electronics store and buy 

push to make switch ( can be any size your fancy or and design ) with 2 terminals

some wire same thickness if you like of the parking brake wire, i bought some 6amp

thats it

attach the parking brake wire to one side of the switch ( by snipping of the blue connector on the brake wire )

attach some wire to the other terminal ( size dependant on next bit )

put the loose wire from the switch to anything metal on the car OR to the black wire on your radio loom ( i did to the loom because my radio bay is encased in a plastic box )

now pop the switch where you like , even leave it inside the dash with the switch pressed in or on

thats it !!

i have app radio 3 with latest firmware  

Or if you want a full automatic bypass and don't want to fool with some silly switch get the micro bypass.

switch is a permanent bypass until you choose to turn it off and costs less than a dollar, i bet it also takes less time to do too. It is also illegal to drive whilst viewing video contents , if you see the police looking you can flick the switch to disable from viewing eyes.

Most people don't want to deal with a switch when bypassing their units. And most people won't quibble over 20 dollars for a proper bypass after spending several hundred to a grand on their unit if they don't have to deal with flipping a switch every time they want their units to work.

Most people don't want to deal with a switch when bypassing their units. And most people won't quibble over 20 dollars for a proper bypass after spending several hundred to a grand on their unit if they don't have to deal with flipping a switch every time they want their units to work.

you don't flip the switch when you want it to work, its permanent !

i pressed mine once on install, dropped it under the dash and thats it job done. i turn the vehicle on & off all day long if i want to and the bypass is there every time all the time because its 100% permanently bypassed.

whoever told you that this bypass needs attention every time you turn the radio on is telling a few fairy tails. Its bypassed until you choose to either remove the switch, turn off the bypass or remove the radio.

Its like a 30 second install and less than a dollar.