AVIC411.com

Has anyone tried the EC Touch Spotify implementation?

Nevermind. I just activated a 30 day free trial account and logging into EC Touch with a premium account instacrashes the app. 

Edit: Tried again and I got in. The app from the phone runs smooth, but the text is too large in my opinion. Expect to do a lot of scrolling, which we all know is no fun on appradio. The account I have has no artists saved, so I would have to type in manually the artist I'd want to listen to. Spotify Radio does not seem to be supported. At least from the phone though, it does seem to be smooth. I will try in the car during my lunch break to compare. 

You know, this app has come a long way. I will be making a video review of it when I can, and I think a few other apps. If appradio is to succeed people need to be able to see how it runs, and if Pioneer is to be given the sour kick in the ass it needs to stop making shit products, they need to be given a wake up call too. 

I paid for the TuneIn Radio add-on and it didn't work reliably.  They removed it from EC Touch and said that anybody who bought TuneIn would get all the add-ons for free.  I would try Spotify but I can't figure out how to get the add-ons..

Try restoring in app purchases. Open EC Touch while not connected to appradio, press the apps/home button and then swipe down till the last page. Press the shopping cart, then scroll down to the bottom again and click "restore purchased" that should get you all features.