AVIC411.com

anyone expect anything new that will replace the z150bh this year?

i cant wait to see what is revealed at the 2014 ces show. i should have planned to go this year. i feel that a lot of new updated products are comming out for 2014.

currently i am looking for anything that will be new for navigations but i cant find a single info on pioneer.

what do you guys think will be comming out?

Don't know, but I just had my f90bt quit working and was considering getting the z150, but I'd hate to do it if they have a new unit coming out, so I think I'll just wait and see. I have an old D3 I'll probably put in to get me by in the meantime. 

Looking at the outside of the units, I am not seeing any new buttons (though obviously a few cosmetic tweaks) from the x950/z150 series. Hopefully the software will be installable on the x950/z150 series.

That capacitive screen looks awfully sweet, but I wont be jumping to another Pioneer if they dont fix all the issues with their current systems with timely software updates first.

Looking at the outside of the units, I am not seeing any new buttons (though obviously a few cosmetic tweaks) from the x950/z150 series. Hopefully the software will be installable on the x950/z150 series.

That capacitive screen looks awfully sweet, but I wont be jumping to another Pioneer if they dont fix all the issues with their current systems with timely software updates first.

That's pretty much where I stand now.

I've been a Pioneer customer for almost 40 years and the Z150 is the biggest disappointment they've ever laid on me.

For gawd sake, can we at least see a map update?

im coming from the Z1, so i dont know what you guys are complaining about.

this is a whole new system to me.

new to me:

pandora,

blue tooth to cell control,

new maps,

total traffic included,

new siriusxm interface with back music,

new physical screen,

hdmi interface,

adroid connection,

pinch and zoom,

mirror link,