AVIC411.com

Samsung Galaxy S3 Spotify Meta Data on Z150BH

I have a Galaxy S3 sitting around that I decided to try using for a few days to see if I like it better than the iPhone 5, I really like the larger screen. Anyway, I wasn't getting any meta data on my Z150BH playing regular music or in Spotify over bluetooh. I'm aware that Spotify didn't support AVRCP until Android 4.3 on the S3 and have seen on XDA forums that it works properly now on the S3 using Android 4.3. 

It doesn't work for me however, in fact I couldn't get meta data to show up for anything until I disabled AppMode for my connection profile. I now see meta data for my regular music, but Spotify doesn't send any meta data. Is anyone here using an S3 with the Z150 and getting meta data over Bluetooth? If so, how?

No meta data is a deal breaker for me, so I might go back to the iPhone.. but I'd love to make this work. I'm aware of the older patched versions of Spotify to get this working, but if it's supposed to work with Android 4.3 then I don't want to go that route.

Thanks

-Keith

I choosed Google Play Music instead of Spotify after testing both of them because only the first one sent meta data when in Bluetooth audio mode. I did the test serveral months ago, so I don't know if spotify has changed its behaviour.

Although It isn't perfect with google play music. Sometimes the metadata display get stack in a song and it doesn't change when the song change. I think it happens when the metadata has many characters but I'm not sure