AVIC411.com

Hi all just installed an app radio 3 paired with my iPhone 5 and am finding somethings that I surely don't like, looking for any suggestions...

1. Bluetooth phone calls are way to low in volume, I have the volume on the phone turned all the way up (not that it seems to make any difference) I see the 3 stage volume control on the radio but even the loudest setting is very low

2. There seems to be no way to display a clock when in any app, the oem clock was also in the radio so now I have to drive with no clock?

3. Is there anyway from having to always hit accept on the phone when connecting?  This is quite a pita.

Thats all that I can think of now, but I sure i'm forgetting something.

Blue tooth , there is a separate volume besides the master volume for phone calls , I've never had issue there.

No way for the clock as I've found other than pressing the home button twice back to home screen.

I've frond having the app radio app running on your phone all the time sorts out the screen pressing fiasco. I also recommend stezza as its a more driver friendly interface. The pioneer one you tend to keep catching the facia as the play/next etc.. Buttons are far too low to it and far too small for a car radio.

Have you had any issues with the volume randomly lowering and the volume level flashing "VOL ATT" or something to that affect.

I've never had to do anything on my radio to connect the bluetooth with a iPhone or Droid, just do it through the phone.  Connecting a Droid is a nightmare though.