AVIC411.com

Appradio 2 update not working

I just installed my appradio 2 after a headache of an install but am running into several issues below.

1- I cant update it gives me the error about only on file on usb. I have it formatted to fat32 and only the yuk file on stick.
2-Menu has bluetooth options greyed out and reset option greyed out.
3- I can pair and use phone app, load up ipod and pandora but no audio in those apps. 

What am I doing wrong? Do i need to have the hdmi and break cable plugged in?

Hy guys i updated to appradio 2 via cydia now its not going back to yhe apps its going to blank screen then u got find the app by phone and reload appradio on the unit

Long has anyone got a link or download for last appradio version please

If it aint broke dont touch it ......

You can't update without the brake cable attached to something , either proper or bypassed.

actually you can. I did this update last week and have neither it connected to a bypass or parking brake. I did have trouble though, and how I fixed it was to find a older 512mb thumb drive and I took it to work and used an older PC to format it to FAT32. It automatically wants to format to just FAT select FAT32 and deselect the quick format. This worked for me and then of course only one file at a time installing the SYS file first.

Worked for me.

actually you can. I did this update last week and have neither it connected to a bypass or parking brake. I did have trouble though, and how I fixed it was to find a older 512mb thumb drive and I took it to work and used an older PC to format it to FAT32. It automatically wants to format to just FAT select FAT32 and deselect the quick format. This worked for me and then of course only one file at a time installing the SYS file first.

Worked for me.

you are a lifesaver! Luckily my mother inlaw had a xp laptop around. I think its the way windows 8 writes files to the usb drives that messes it up but now I am updated! Now I have to debate on weither to use my iphone5s or plug my old droid charge in their and make it a dedicated android system.

• 4 months later...