AVIC411.com

SPH-DA01 + iPhone4 + iOS7 + Jailbreak: Problems with cracked Navigation apps installed

HI,

I ma waiting for an update in the app extension for ios7 for the full Control of my iphone forme the appradio SPH-DA01.

In this waiting time, I would use the appradio to listen the Music in the iphone library...for this any Problem.

Also, it is more interesting If i can use the igo or the navigon app installed in the iphone from the display of the appradio.

This Two Apps are installed from the unofficial store. This apps are cracked.

In the list of the compatibility apps for the appradio, i can see igo and navigon.

I have thought that the compatible apps can be used from the appradio, but I have the Problem with this Two cracked compatible Apps.

Can anyone suggest me how can use this Two apps with my appradio?

Igo or navigon ( I tried both and deleted so can't remember which uses which ) requires a £25 in app purchase to enable output to the head unit.

I have jail broken iPhone 5 running 7.0.6 and a app radio 3. I don't really run pirate apps but I did download stezza and that worked perfect syncing to the head unit, I like stezza that much I ended up buying it for the sake of 69p.

Cracked apps will work automatic for your head unit. When the iOS has had an update the apps have to reload back in to the head units menu, this took quiet a while on my AR3.

hi,

navigon is not compatible with AppRadio. For igo must be added via app purschase package "pionneer AppRadio" it is possible to use a cracked igo on your AppRadio With this package. Attention this is not easy to get there. I suggest you for help you in your search to install igo turkey (Pioneer AppRadio package is free with turkey Version)

then you must manually force the license in the version you want to use on your AppRadio (ssh or diskaid)

look to this path to find your solution :

Var/mobile/application/igo folder/library/privatedocument/naviextra/

Good luck

\Library\Private Documents\NaviExtras\Downloads\Content\xxxxx

It's the folder for all addons/license :) your turkey version work in your appradio ? Have you correctly screen in your appradio

(Xxxxx is folder on package, in my memory appradio addons folder are called 62182)

I just went to the car to check whether something extra will appear when connected to the AppRadio and it doesn't.

Turkey runs without a problem, my Europe iGO shows the standard screen asking me to buy the add on.

Now I've checked the folders on my phone and the content folder of Turkey is empty :/

I've got the latest versions, perhaps that's the issue?

Just a heads up, it didn't work. Might have been working a few versions back, but the license doesn't pass the server validation. It downloads, shows up as green, then switches back never activating on the headunit.

I simply decline to pay another 30'euros after already spending over 60... f*** you iGO

force the license will never work and has never worked, it must first make him believe that you have a license (with a version of the turkey your iphone is allowed) secondly then it is imperative that the installation is realised by download for igo accept license (you download license for YOUR iphone with your udid). it works on the latest version.

But is not easy....