AVIC411.com

F10BT - Z110BT Reboot loop after update

Hi all, I have been running my F10BT on version 2.0 or 2.01 for a few years now, always worked well.

I decided to upgrade to the 2013 update I think it's version 5 on this now, but ever since the upgrade the unit just constantly reboots every 30 secs or so. If i boot the unit in test mode the radio comes on in the background and the unit stays on. Doesn't look as nice though driving around in test  mode  :?

I did notice in test mode there is no PRG1 only a PRG0 so no backup there to revert to.

I manually, downgraded using the force write to version 2.01 and also tried 3.0 but then when it boots it says "no applicable program" on both versions. If i look in the PRG0 folder all the files appear to be there AV.exe etc. and even comparing them to a working v5 (albeit it reboots) the files look the same as in names and amounts of files.

Must be something outside of the USER area that also impacts the booting of the system for the V2 and V3 to display the above error.

So can anyone offer any assistance to either fix the V5 reboot loop or reverting back to a working 2.01 or even 3.0

Thanks