AVIC411.com

Need some help with 7000

So recently had my 7000 installed problem is I have no navigation just returns to the normal screen my aha and pandora are grayed out and so is my vehicle information not sure what to do faulty unit or issue with install seems like only the radio sd cd player work should I try to reset it . New here so any help would be great also how do I do the reset on this thing

So recently had my 7000 installed problem is I have no navigation just returns to the normal screen my aha and pandora are grayed out and so is my vehicle information not sure what to do faulty unit or issue with install seems like only the radio sd cd player work should I try to reset it . New here so any help would be great also how do I do the reset on this thing

I think another member on the forum had a similar problem, I believe his unit wasn't grounded properly, or his gps antenna wasn't in properly. You should probably check that and report back.