AVIC411.com

Overpriced Mirrorlink cables?

PAC makes a usb extension cable with mounting brackets for aftermarket head units like pioneer. They are 10.35 on ebay, free shipping. also you can get a short lightning cable or short micro-usb cable also.

pac usb extension with two mounting brackets

short lightning cable.

the extension cable is 6 ft. so you can route it to your console if needed there. I have a 12 volt power receptacle and cigarette lighter below the head unit, so i am removing the lighter and installing in its place. this will be in place ready for car play, when it gets here early summer or fall or winter or spring.

PAC makes a usb extension cable with mounting brackets for aftermarket head units like pioneer. They are 10.35 on ebay, free shipping. also you can get a short lightning cable or short micro-usb cable also.

the extension cable is 6 ft. so you can route it to your console if needed there. I have a 12 volt power receptacle and cigarette lighter below the head unit, so i am removing the lighter and installing in its place. this will be in place ready for car play, when it gets here early summer or fall or winter or spring.

The Pac usb extension cable is mounted and actually is like right below my iPhone mount. I removed the cigarette lighter and ran the extension cable to usb1. Usb2 is ran into glove compartment where my ssd with my movies are. I found a pyle flush mount hdmi, that is made for home use(normally mounted in a box like a light switch or wall plug) and the hdmi part can be removed by screw, i am going to mount the hdmi in the dash close to the usb1 and will eliminate the hdmi cable going from the phone mounted A/V Adapter into the glove compartment. They make real short hdmi cables,(all i need is 6 inches) and thus eliminating all excess cables. If I could figure out how to mount the A/V Adapter behind the dash with just the lightning end sticking out, that would be awesome, then i could choose, by just plugging iPhone into usb1 direct for CarPlay, or plug into av adapter for Appradio. I have a lightning male to lightning female extension coming from amazon, with the intention of hiding the av adapter behind dash or in glove compartment.

PHDK9 front

PHDK9 back