AVIC411.com

Any one knows if there is any plans for Pioneer to release an AppRadio model with digital FM aka HD Radio, I know there is a lot of free apps that offer free music streaming and live radios, But FM is still usefull when you don't want to eat up your data cap. The audio quality of digital FM is near identical to the file played at the radio station.

I'd look into the newer Pioneer NEX series. I didn't check all of them, but I know the 8000 has HD radio. It also has AppRadio Mode and will be Carplay compatible. The NEX line has a lot of features compared to the AppRadio. 

That's $1000 extra, besides I don't need traditional disc drive all my media on hard drive or memory. SPH-DA110 would have been my perfect choice if it only has HD-radio tuner, Do they make add on for them thou?

You can get the 8000 for well under $1000 if you shop around. I know that's still more than an Appradio3, but it's far less than $1000 more than an AR3. Also, use that computer of yours to research the entire NEX line. Maybe the much less expensive 4000 has HD radio. That model is pretty inexpensive. 

Add-on HD tuners? I don't know. Again, try Google. My guess is that one would need an AUX input to use an external tuner.