AVIC411.com

CF shipped my D3 today

Guest THE OP

The only thing holding me back from placing my order is what to get with the D2. Right now, I have the Pioneer SIR-PNR2 Sirius Satellite Radio Add-on and the Pioneer CDX-P680 6-disc CD Changer.

I don't know if I want the CD changer since it does not play mp3's. BlueTooth is out til the new one comes out and the USB is recognized as an external device, so that is out.

Should I get the CDChanger? Anyone have one hooked up, how well does it work?

I placed my order yesterday as well (still on backorder till 03/06). Here's what i ordered:

142TA2058B Toyota Camry Kit 2007-up, E, D 1

130CDRM10 Pioneer CD-RM10 1

130CDI200 Pioneer CD-i200 1

130BTB100 Pioneer CD-BTB100 1

120701761 Toyota/Geo Wire Harness receiv 1

130SIRPNR2 Pioneer SIR-PNR2 Sirius 1

130AVICD3 Pioneer AVIC-D3 1

I used the 15% coupon and $20 off referral code, and total came out to be 1,100

I'm planning to have this installed at some local store. Anyone knows how much will Tweeter, or best buy charge me?

Just curious. How did you use both the code for 15% off AND the referral for $20? Did you actually have to speak with an advisor to add the referral discount or did you use the website?

PS: Any more referral codes available? :lol:

The order I placed on Friday just shipped. Crutchfield just e-mailed me the UPS tracking number. If anyone else is looking to order and needs a $20 code, you can go ahead and use this one. No one has used it yet. Should stack fine with the 15% off code.

Crutchfield $20 code: peqrq-ba9uj-uudg1.