AVIC411.com
terrorhawk

F700BT F710BT F900BT F70BT F90BT 2014 Q1 EU Maps

Ok I think I have the first part done   :-P

20150211_163501_zps2znvmqqu.jpg

My next SD card is looking like this "I think thats right" I'll try it tomorrow and fingers crossed it will work. Thanks again for your help guizmo I owe you a pint.

20150211_212329_zpscnaxjxio.jpg

Ok after another day in the car  :-P  I'm nearly there and it's looking good.

20150212_142544_zpsh1ujysb6.jpg

But after a few min's the system startup came on and it went back to the blue screen switching on and off between the two  I thought this was just updating so I left it for an hour and a half and still no change, I had to turn off the car then as I was getting low on fuel :?  should I leave it run longer tomorrow or is this a problem. Thanks again hopefully I can leave you alone soon.

20150212_145937_zpsnzgxgst6.jpg

20150212_164330_zpsmetrndwp.jpg

hi take this link  is 2  different voices in uk  put them in a sd card with testmode and copy them inside your flash disk open apl2 and igo content and the folder voices and copy inside 

after this take this link and copy them inside your avic with testmode  open apl2 and after igo and content and lang and copy inside 

i use only french voice it's the reason for the avic don't have the files 

take the 2 winces files inside the folder lpue080  copy them alone in your sd card  and do the blue screen and choice 1  read sd card  and after reading it's gone be ok 

Hello I registered in poiplaza page and have gotten the file in txt format with copy TestMode disappears palicación but rather leaves me no speedcam.

is that what I'm doing wrong the spedcam who had jobs were in SPdb format thanks

I'm still having problems  :neutral: this is my flash drive and igo folder am I missing something here. I'm not great with computers and this is melting my brain  :-P plus my calibration is off making things very tricky.  

20150214_125831_zpsz1jxgi3h.jpg

20150214_125750_zpsgmogw8i2.jpg