AVIC411.com

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone else uses the program MagicISO as an editor to create their custom backgrounds. I recently purchased it and it gets stuck on 47% or 50% when saving the ISO file. I let it sit for over 10 mins and it didn't move. Also, when i decrtypt the NAV dvd there are 3 files. I just pretty much edit the file that Magic ISO can read...the other ones says "Select the appropriate program to run this file" bla bla bla. Just wanted to double check. Thanks again!

-Tosh

hey all i've noticed an inconsistency when i'm decrypiting my files from the DVD NAV. I don't have that much room on my notebook computer so i decided to decrypt onto my eternal...when i did so i get 3 files that show up. "CPJ1175_2_A.100" "CPJ1175_2_A.101" and "CPJ1175_2_A.MDS" I'm using magic ISO and i can only read the .MDS file. I tried making room on my notebook to but the dcryption on my computer, when i did so i actually got an .ISO file. What's goin on here? which is the correct file, my guess is that it's the .ISO file, but i keep getting differnt files. Thanx

-Tosh