AVIC411.com

z150bh AppRadio connects then disconnects w android

Hi all, wonder id anyone else see this or maybe I overlooked something. I have a HTC one which is on the approved list for androids. Downloaded the Pioneer AppRadio and the device is register through the radio (I can play music over the Bluetooth and hear phone calls without the appradio. But I have tried factory restore, disconnecting battery, downloaded AppRadio on my Motorola X and same thing. Installed Firmware 1.06 without a problem. Now I DO NOT have the separate harness that plugs into the HDMI port. I do have a USB cable plugged into the back of the radio and am connected via Bluetooth but the app radio still shows connecting, then disconnects the tries to reconnect etc. Do I really need that other cable? I cant find anything in the manual that says Bluetooth and HDMI cable. I am not moving but sitting in the driveway trying this stuff. I have the parking brake override kit. But the z150bh knows I am moving and detects a parking brake issue once started from a reset state but I don't think that has anything to do with this. I did read some folks end up getting another app that seems to work connectivity issue. I DO LOVE everything else about the navi unit. Tried a kenwood dnx9990 to retain sync in my Ford but it died a week after the warranty ran out. Mike