AVIC411.com

8000 Nex Dual rear screen questions

Can't find the answer and pioneer has given me 3 different answers.

So we have a dodge caravan with dual RES,   So I'm looking at the 8000 or the KW891 both with the Maestro.  The KW has instructions how to make it work but can't find out about the pioneer.

This is what I'm looking to do.  The van has a a bluray player, and a DVD player in the head unit along with an AUX panel.    The 2 RES screens can play any of the 3 at one time so I can blu ray on RES 1 and on RES 2 I can use an xbox or vice versa, or use the HU DVD player as the source.   Anybody know if this is possible with the 8000

the head unit only has 1 video output, and has to be split to play to two different screens. the dual view refers to the ability to play audio/video to rear display, while using head unit to display other input. By the way, Pioneer has limited support for the maestro, steering wheel controls and that is about it, no gauges. Maestro S/W is probably all that you would need for the Pioneer.

Thanks for the reply.  Idatalink is saying that it should be able to output to video sources,  one tech at pioneer said yes one said no.   So my question becomes,  With the external Bluray player and the external AUX is it really outputting or just relaying the audio for that.  IE telling it what screen to put what signal.     

If you get a second take a look at the instructions for the KW as with reguards to the 2 rear screens, do you read it the same that it will out put 2 sources.   http://cdncontent2.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/RR-CHR/KEN-RR(SR)-CHR01-DS-EN_20140106.pdf