• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just want to add another to this thread

Ordered mine from www.compuplus.com paid $699.99

they are a little slow on the shipping, but it did ship 2 days after ordering it and it will have a 2 day actual ship time.

It should be here tomorrow so I will let you know when it is safe and sound.

Shipping is in fact slow but for saving $300, heck I can wait 2 days.

I registered just to warn about Wisetronics (2 posts above mine).

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Wisetronics

The company is a fraud, do not order from them.

This is taken from the Better Business Bureau Site:

Type of Business: Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Dealers

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Nature of Business:

According to complaints filed with the BBB, WiseTronics employs bait and switch sales tactics in order to sell more merchandise. After placing an order on-line, consumers receive an e-mail instructing them to call the company to "confirm" their order. Once on the phone, sales representatives try to sell consumers extra batteries, accessories, and warranties, some of which are included with the camera. When consumers decline, their order is cancelled or they are told that their item is not in stock.

Customer Experience:

Based on BBB files, this business has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau, because there is a pattern of complaints, and the business has not corrected the underlying reason for the complaints.

Here is some more on wisetronics: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Wisetronics

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was where I ordered mine from, and had it shipped OVERNIGHT from there (Brooklyn, NY) to Anchorage, Alaska for an additional $80...which still kept the Deck at a reasonable cost. Definitely good service as well. I paid for a 2 year replacement/fix plan, and they gave me an additional year free for being a first time customer. I would recommend them to anyone...already have in another forum actually.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i guess wisetronics is a rip off thanks for the heads up. They were very pushy about the 2 yr service plan which included monthly updates at local bestbuys, or he said a tech service person would come to your house.. sounded phony.. does the D3 need to be serviced that often?? i thought Pioneer would just update the dvd map disks every so often. This sales guy from wisetronics said that it needed monthly service which included hardware updates as well as the dvd nav discs.. Anyways i refused it and told him all i wanted was the unit.. after much back and forth he said it would be shipped this week.. however it never showed so i called today and sure enough its on back order.. just like 06explorers post said. Well id rather pay an extra $50 and get it on time with no BS.

This was where I ordered mine from, and had it shipped OVERNIGHT from there (Brooklyn, NY) to Anchorage, Alaska for an additional $80...which still kept the Deck at a reasonable cost. Definitely good service as well. I paid for a 2 year replacement/fix plan, and they gave me an additional year free for being a first time customer. I would recommend them to anyone...already have in another forum actually.

what did you pay total after all shipping and warranty???