AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can i buy the AVIC-D3 with european maps? or just the map dvds?

I`m living in Norway and here the unit costs $2200 !!! It`s ridiculous expensive, so it would be nice to buy for 1/3 of the price.

And are there any differences to the EU and the US unit?

www.compuplus.com $709 + 14 shipping, i've got it 2nd day new in box, never opened, customer service is great. ...... good luck

WHAT?! where do you live? I ordered it last weekend, it didn't ship until Tuesday because of Memorial Day, and the UPS site still says "Billing Info Received". Doesn't have any information about where it is located, or if it was actually shipped.

www.compuplus.com $709 + 14 shipping, i've got it 2nd day new in box, never opened, customer service is great. ...... good luck

WHAT?! where do you live? I ordered it last weekend, it didn't ship until Tuesday because of Memorial Day, and the UPS site still says "Billing Info Received". Doesn't have any information about where it is located, or if it was actually shipped.

they are located in NY.. and i orderded mine memorial day as well and got it wednesday.

they are located in NY.. and i orderded mine memorial day as well and got it wednesday.

But where do YOU live? In New York as well? They ship via ground, and not until Tuesday if you ordered on Memorial Day. You must be same state right? Did your UPS information ever update from "Billing Info Received" to "In Transit"? PMed the same question...

i also order from compuplus but i order it on saturday5/26 so because of the memorial monday they didnt ship mine out until like wednesday and my ups say i should be getting it tomorrow. dont know why they cant ship it out on tuesday....make me wait another day longer :(

just wanted to say that i also purchased my d3 from compuplus - i had never heard of them but i took the risk anyway...

ordered may 22 - chose the expedited shipping for $23 - total price was just under $733

received the package 5/24 (brand new - everything included)

installed it memorial day weekend and everything works like a charm - EXCELLENT unit!

compuplus has great customer service, great prices, and ships fast . 6 days go across the country is really good.

i just cancelled my order for the bluetooth adapter with shipdog and ordered it from compuplus... shipdog after 6 days of being frozen "in process" i called them and was told it was on backordered, but i was never told soo i said thanks for telling me AFTER the fact i call and i want to cancel. HORRIBLE customer service through shipdog sounded like they didnt even care.