AVIC411.com

How many people are waiting for AVIC-D3 from crutchfield.com

Are you waiting for your AVIC-D3 from Crutchfield.com?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you waiting for your AVIC-D3 from Crutchfield.com?

• Still waiting for AVIC-D3
    • Cancelled AVIC-D3 order
    • Might order AVIC-D3 when CF has it in-stock

Please answer the poll if you are waiting for your AVIC-D3 order from crutchfield.com

Maybe we can do a petition or something and give a link to crutchfield's rep. Maybe that'll put pressure on them to get avic-d3 units faster.

What do you guys think?

Considering the 15% off Crutchfield was posted on 2 large "hot deal" sites that I visit and I know atleast 20 people ordered from each of those sites, I would say CF got slammed with orders. I am going to wait a week and call CF again and go from there. If you are really in a rush to get one, get it off eBay or another site that has it in stock and keep your CF goodies or try to talk them into it once they call wanting them back. I also guarantee that as big as CF is, they are doing everything they can to get those orders filled. Its not like they can just call up Pioneer and have them send a couple hundred over. There are thousands of other dealers and it comes down to how fast Pioneer can spit them out while still maintaining quality control. Sending CF a petition is not going to do anything except hurt your own integrity w/ the company.

Ordered my D3 march 1st with ipod cable and appropriate cables and stuff and D3 still on backordered. Got everything but my D3 and cancelled my order and got it through Abt (authorized e-dealer). Gettin mine friday!

Is CF letting you keep the accessories and 15% discount?

Ordered my D3 march 1st with ipod cable and appropriate cables and stuff and D3 still on backordered. Got everything but my D3 and cancelled my order and got it through Abt (authorized e-dealer). Gettin mine friday!

I think he said they did in another post.

i never applied for 15% discount since all I wanted was ipod adapter and steering wheel adapter. but I did get all the harness and bezel kit for free :)

They have it in stock as of this morning, but Low Stock.

I just checked my status order and it says its being prepared for shipping!

YAYYYY!

it'll be shipped today.

It says "Low Stock" on their website....so whoever hasn't ordered it, HURRY UP before they are sold out!

Here are the coupon codes again:

15% dicount code: 3A185

Referral Code: p01kv-zsy94-61zk7 (unused)