AVIC411.com

Help finding VSS and reverse on 06 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel

ok you have to locate the PCM which should be under the dash on the passenger side, it should be mounted on the firewall, but may be in the drivers kick panel, the wire you need is pin 13 on the black plug, its a dark green and yellow wire. Also some people say you should hookup the reverse wire, i normally don't unless there is a camera but if you wants the reverse wire is also at the PCM its a white and light green wire with a positive polarity, which you can change, the avics accepts + or - polarity reverse wires. Also if you want the full experience hook up the dimmer wire normally orange with white stripe on most wire harnesses or if its not on there you need the orange and tan wire behind the radio. Just make sure you test all the wires before making the connections, otherwise the d3 is a breeze to install, i just did my first d3 today, its well worth the money and the bypass worked great.