AVIC411.com

Custom Background Disc

And here I was under the impression that pioneer made this a user friendly function for the d3?

I thought so also, doesn't the D3 allow you to drop them in easily as jpgs?

It probably is easy, guys, I am just making it harder on myself because I am a computer retard.

The D3 its super easy...

Dimension that work that i have found so the picture shows full screen.

500x240

pretty much make a jpg file that dimension and then dump your files in cd with the folder

/PICTURES/

make sure you have at least 1.2MB of jpgs and it should read fine... NO MP3s on the disc or it will think its a mp3 disc.

Under system options in Navi menu, change background... choose what you want... Startup image/Navi menu/AV Menu and pick import from disc and choose what you want... When your done... eject the disc and put back your NAVI dvd... (You don't have to have the cd in all the time to see your background is what i'm trying to say heh)

CiD

The D3 its super easy...

Dimension that work that i have found so the picture shows full screen.

500x240

pretty much make a jpg file that dimension and then dump your files in cd with the folder

/PICTURES/

make sure you have at least 1.2MB of jpgs and it should read fine... NO MP3s on the disc or it will think its a mp3 disc.

Under system options in Navi menu, change background... choose what you want... Startup image/Navi menu/AV Menu and pick import from disc and choose what you want... When your done... eject the disc and put back your NAVI dvd... (You don't have to have the cd in all the time to see your background is what i'm trying to say heh)

CiD

can you post pic's of your setup? cough*rsx*cough... :D