AVIC411.com

How do you input a phonebook manually? Samsung A900 Blade

I have a samsung blade cell phone (A900) which can make calls fine from my D3, but will not transfer contacts very well. You can manually enter numbers on the AVIC, but I can't add names. Any idea how to do it? Or if anyone has had luck with my phone.

Thanks, George

I don't know either, I was messing around with mine last night and was able to do the same. Make calls but not transfer phone book. The manual says you can transfer them manually on your phone but I couldn't figure that out either. I have a samsung M500. Hopefully someone out there can help us :D

Dan

i have the samsung a900 too and i was able to transfer contacts one at a time using the 'phonebook transfer' button on the d3, but after transfering one the phone would say i was connected and would have to disconnect to transfer another one but then it gets hng up when trying to disconnect. im pretty much gonna transfer one contact everytime i start up the car and i should get them all in about 120 days haha.

• 1 month later...

I have a Cingular Razr V3....my phonebook would not transfer either but here is the work around I did.

Select Transfer Phonebook (It will disconnect you)

From your phone now highlight a contact and then use your menu to send contact to (XXXX device)

Tada!

Send all your contacts and then connect back to the headunit and now look at your phone book you should be set!