AVIC411.com

XM COUPON! I'm a bad muthaf... shut yomouf!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

the XMSCION03 code DID work, and I even got them to put on 3 months of NAVtraffic for free for me to try just be asking.. which I thought was amazing. but then they called me a few days later and said my unit was aftermarket and the code doesn't apply. my NAVtraffic was cancelled, and they needed me to be put on a plan. how can they know that? hm.. suspicious.

the code ZWINBACK for $77/year still works. just call CSR and ask for 77$ plan and when they ask for the code, give them that. well, it works so far.. they better not call back.

the rep told me that the $77 is only for a one year thing, and after the year is up, it goes back to the normal pricing. how are you guys getting it year after year??

• 4 weeks later...

Tried the code today and the lady didn't even know there was a $77 for a year discount, she said she ran the code but no dice.... It didn't work.... Anyone have any others that might work.... Is it just for customers signing up again or what cause I have been a customer for a long time?!!

Activated my wife's OEM tuner in her Vue today for $77/year (haven't gotten my Pioneer tuner installed yet). It took 5 tries to get the deal. I kept BS-ing the reps with the "my friend told me about this code" spiel and got shot down every time. Finally, I just said, "Look, I've seen that a lot of people online have gotten a 1 year subscription for $77, if you can give that deal to me, I'll sign up." The rep just said, "since you saw it online, I can give you that price." No code needed. Looks like my 1st grade teacher was right; honesty is the best policy!

I bought the wife an AVH-P4000 and GEX-P920 last week for Christmas for her Chevy Equinox. I installed them both and then started looking online for XM codes/deals like I did with my first setup.

I found out that Infinity was offering a 36 month trial with all new 2008 Infinity QX56 SUV's. According to the person that posted the tip, all you had to do was call XM, tell them you just bought the '08 QX56 and would like to enroll for the free 36 month trial.

It took 4 tries, but on that 4th call I spoke with a young lady named Trinea and within a couple minutes of me telling her my radio ID, she confirmed my 3 year free trial 8)

One note is that the GEX-P920 I bought is a refurb from an Ebay dealer that I frequent. Each time I called XM, each rep told me that the radio was already activated under someone elses name and had service...they didn't tell me what package it had, but they did say that it was already in service.

Of course I told them that it must be the automobile dealer and that the QX56 was probably a demo, but the 4th person (Trinea) disconnected it from the Ebay seller's XM account, put it on mine and added the 3 years free trial with no activation fee.

Did I mention that the three year comes with Nav Traffic :wink:

Now I need to get a GEXP10 for my truck, move my 920 to my motorcycle, add a third subscription (who knows what deal I'll find next) and move the services around to match the radio ID's and I'll be good to go 8)

To those that had no luck with the codes given in this thread, do yourself a favor and call more than once. Don't get discouraged by one or two or three different reps denying your discount, keep calling until you get it.

My first radio took a few tries, hell I ended up talking to someone in the Phillippines before I finally got the package I was after.

Just be persistent 8)

I bought the wife an AVH-P4000 and GEX-P920 last week for Christmas for her Chevy Equinox. I installed them both and then started looking online for XM codes/deals like I did with my first setup.

I found out that Infinity was offering a 36 month trial with all new 2008 Infinity QX56 SUV's. According to the person that posted the tip, all you had to do was call XM, tell them you just bought the '08 QX56 and would like to enroll for the free 36 month trial.

It took 4 tries, but on that 4th call I spoke with a young lady named Trinea and within a couple minutes of me telling her my radio ID, she confirmed my 3 year free trial 8)

One note is that the GEX-P920 I bought is a refurb from an Ebay dealer that I frequent. Each time I called XM, each rep told me that the radio was already activated under someone elses name and had service...they didn't tell me what package it had, but they did say that it was already in service.

Of course I told them that it must be the automobile dealer and that the QX56 was probably a demo, but the 4th person (Trinea) disconnected it from the Ebay seller's XM account, put it on mine and added the 3 years free trial with no activation fee.

Now I need to get a GEXP10 for my truck, move my 920 to my motorcycle, add a third subscription (who knows what deal I'll find next) and move the services around to match the radio ID's and I'll be good to go 8)

To those that had no luck with the codes given in this thread, do yourself a favor and call more than once. Don't get discouraged by one or two or three different reps denying your discount, keep calling until you get it.

My first radio took a few tries, hell I ended up talking to someone in the Phillippines before I finally got the package I was after.

Just be persistent 8)

Its worth another try!!

p.s. I have a 910 that isn't in use in very good condition just put a new antenna on it last year. Doesn't work with my F90 though. Pm me if you would like to purchase.

Just be persistent 8)

Its worth another try!!

p.s. I have a 910 that isn't in use in very good condition just put a new antenna on it last year. Doesn't work with my F90 though. Pm me if you would like to purchase.

Sounds tempting, but I'm looking for the P10, the one that's Nav Traffic capable.

Good luck with your call and post your results 8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just called as my 1 yr is up end of next month.

She wanted me to pay $145 for a year or 12.95 pr month. I asked if there was something available for a lower cost and she said no.

Meanwhile I'm on their site and see the $9.99 pr month package so I told her I was looking at a $9.99pr program now "Oh yes we have a $9.99 pr month available" :?

Sorry but that lady wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer be any measure.

I'll call back later and see about the $77.00 package and report back on the outcome.

I just called as my 1 yr is up end of next month.

She wanted me to pay $145 for a year or 12.95 pr month. I asked if there was something available for a lower cost and she said no.

Meanwhile I'm on their site and see the $9.99 pr month package so I told her I was looking at a $9.99pr program now "Oh yes we have a $9.99 pr month available" :?

Sorry but that lady wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer be any measure.

I'll call back later and see about the $77.00 package and report back on the outcome.

I'm curious to see how your renewal goes. My radio which is the $77/yr account is up at the end of March and I'll be damned if I'm paying $145/yr...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up. I know this was originally posted 2 years ago but it is still working. I just got XM last Friday 2-20-2009 and asked for the $77 deal I saw on the internet. They said no problem 1yr and no acitvation fee. I just switched from Sirius. Man am I glad I did. The sirius interface sucks on the AVIC-F900BT. I hated it every time I turned it on. :twisted:

But all is good in XM land. :D