AVIC411.com

LOOKING TO BUY AN AVIC D3 RIGHT NOW, WHO HAS THE BEST DEAL?

Okay so i'm looking to make that purchase on the AVIC D3 tonight for my Evo (I have the double-din kit incase any1 is wondering).

But yea just wanted to know where I can get the best deal online from? Or who has the cheapest yet safest place to order from?

I'm located in Long Island, NY.

Thanks in advance!!!

- Naj

How much for shipping to NY 11738?

Are you an authorized vendor? How many people have bought from you?

Just wanna make sure I'm getting something legit lol..

And lastly, if i order now (do you accept paypal?), when can you have it shipped out by?

Let me know.

Thanks!

You'll get 15% off when you buy minimum of three Pioneer products (each pioneer item has to be $50 or more), and $20 off by using referral code. You'll get free shipping, 1 year warranty, and great crutchfield's support.

Here are the codes for the discount:

15% dicount code: 3A185

Referral Code: p01kv-zsy94-61zk7

Referral code is still unused, so you can use it.

I ordered D3, Bluetooth kit, sirius radio, and ipod interface cable. The total came out to be around $1050.

I think you can't beat this deal.

Btw, what 15% discount is there from crutchfield?

Uh, lots of shops are offering them for $800-$850, and you don't have to buy $100s of dollars of other stuff to get that price like Crapfield. I don't know why people still use them, really. If you want to pay retail, just go to BB or CC.

Just pick one up from MisFit or any other local who gets them for invoice. As I understand it, retailer invoice on this unit is as low as $700. I got mine for $800 shipped, and that's not even the best price out there now. Read some of the 'best price' threads that already exist.

No, really, I get it when people buy from BB/CC: if you're willing to pay for it, you can get a sweet extended warranty, no hassles on it, and those stores are everywhere.

But, what good is a warranty from crutchfield in comparison, where you would have to uninstall your unit and mail it off anyway? It could be a better process than that, that's just what I imagine it is. I've never used them as I feel their prices aren't competitive, so I could be out of line here.

If I was a user who was afraid to touch my install, then I wouldn't want to have to deal with that for a warranty claim. I'd want to go down the the local shop and drop it off and let them handle it.

Uh, lots of shops are offering them for $800-$850, and you don't have to buy $100s of dollars of other stuff to get that price like Crapfield. I don't know why people still use them, really.

I just have to disagree with you there. When I bought my D2 from Crutchfield, I got a great deal on it. It cost me $1200 for the unit, I got free installation because of a promotion Pioneer was running, which, by the way, you only qualified for if you bought the unit from an authorized deal, I got a free AVIC-S1, free installation kit, instructions and the peace of mind knowing that anything I needed to return, Crutchfield would pay for the return shipping and charge me no restocking fee.

When I sold my AVIC-S1, it brought the total I paid down to $800, which is the same price they could be found on eBay for, yet I got all those free things AND a complete warranty.

Not to mention Crutchfield has the BEST customer service of any company I've ever worked with. They are all knowledgeable and helpful and if I have a problem with my headunit, stereo, basically anything that I can somehow relate to my headunit, they'll give me tech support that available any time I would be working on my car.

A month or two later I ordered another thing for my car, and they sent me the wrong harness that I needed to insall the part. I called them, and they overnighted the part for saturday delivery. I got it by 10 am the Sat morning and I was able to install the part that day. I didn't even have to ask. Find me another company that will do that.

Sorry to go on a rant... I just seem to have a soft spot for Crutchfield.